Sales Support Manager
The Sales Operations Manager will provide support to the EchoStar Mobile sales, marketing and technology teams by taking responsibility for all customer-related processes and procedures.
Our perfect recruit will confidently process orders, respond to customer queries, maintain customer documentation, oversee stock levels, manage website, inbox and social media correspondence, and represent the company at shows and events.
We are looking for a highly-organised individual who has been supporting sales at a satellite company, or operator, and has a passion for keeping customers happy.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Own the processing of customer hardware and service orders including logistics and billing.
- Manage customer service requests and customer documentation library.
- First point of contact for all customer queries, training and escalations relating to the business support system.
- Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained for all products.
- Prioritize and distribute all sales leads that are received from the website, email inbox, and social media.
- Assist with marketing activities and campaigns.
- Represent us at trade shows and company events.
- Provide supporting documentation to Finance for end-of-month billables and payables.
- Inside Sales activities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has more than eight years’ experience is sales support in a satellite company, or operator.
- Has some experience of account management.
- Is highly-professional and organised – with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and comfortable presenting to a group.
- Has an undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience.